Sunday, 1 July 2012

Introduction

Hi My name is Peter and i'm based in the UK. I'm 30, work in IT and for the last 5 years or so, my main hobby has been Hifi. I have recently moved into a larger house and finally have a man cave in which to build my first audio system. I wanted to start this blog to document the work i've done and hopefully help people who decide to build similar systems. I am building a classic vintage system which will involve quite a lot of restoration work. I will go into detail about the work carried out and the problems i've hit along the way. I am still about 6 months away from completing all the work but have 90% of the equipment purchased. I will blog about each piece of equipment seperatly but here is a quick breakdown. Equipment List Source Grey Hammertone Garrard 301 (Analog) Custom Built Silent Media PC (Digital) Cary Xciter DAC Amp Radford SC3 Preamp Radford STA15 MKII Power Amp Speakers Quad 57

No comments:

Post a Comment